Pages

Friday 12 August 2016

Rocket Ship Game


L.I - To apply Place Value
Today I had played a game of Rocket Ship with Fraidon and Abdurrahim. In this game you are to draw a Place Value House with five Columns numbered to ten, hundred or more. Next you roll a dice what ever number you get has to be written in in one of the five columns. You have to add all the numbers up smallest to biggest. If you have a lower number than the number under you're out. If you fill up the Place Value House correctly you stand up and say BLAST OFF. As you can see in the image above this description is a game of Rocket Ship. In this game I had lost because the number under 501 is lower than 506. In this game you are using your knowledge to apply Place Value to win the game. My strategy was to fill one column up at a time but I found that hard as I kept getting lower numbers then others. This game could be played with how ever much people you want.   

No comments:

Post a Comment