Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey - Bonus Activity

Winter Learning Journey - Bonus Activity

For this winter learning journey I had to blog about my week. I had to write what I learnt, what I liked and what I disliked.

I have learnt a lot from the winter learning journey blogging program this term. It has taught me a whole lot more about New Zealand. It has sent me all over New Zealand doing very fun activities. I really enjoyed researching about different native animals. There was nothing I disliked. I always love learning new things and I'm always up for the challenge. I have learned about new places like Otago Central Rail Trail and seafood restaurants that I would really love to visit one day. I learned about a very cool movie called Whale Rider. It is about a girl named Pia. It sends a strong massage and I recommend the movie. I have learnt a lot of new facts. Did you know that New Zealand invented the bungee jump? Are you aware that Hector Dolphins are native animals in New Zealand and can only be found in New Zealand? I really enjoy participating in the winter learning journey blogging programs and I can't what till the next one!!

11 comments:

  1. Great seeing all the posts coming through, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great summary of your learning Tiava. A very long time ago I met the man who invented the bungee jump. Some of my friends have done bungee jumps off the harbour bridge but I don't think I would ever be brave enough to do that! Well done for taking part in the Winter Learning Journey. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tiava, Wow, it is really interesting to find out that New Zealand invited the bungee jump. That is really cool. It is great to see that you dislike nothing. What activity did you enjoy completing the most?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tiava
    Awesome work, I really like how you wrote a blurb that was clear for people to read.

    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tiava
    Great job on doing all of the winter learning journey activities. You worked very hard and a amazing job. Your summary about the things you learnt is great. Keep up the good work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tiava you have been one of my inspirations to finish the Winter Learning Journey. It is good to see a girl a head of the game. Good luck and win 1st place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tiava.
    Great work for the amount of Winter Learning Journey activities you did. Finishing the Winter Learning Journey is the best part about the whole program. Hope to see more posts in the future.

    - Jack

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tiava. Congratulations on completing the Winter Learning Journey. You have done an excellent job. It's great to see that you have learned a lot and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kia ora Tiava,

    Congratulations on completing the Winter Learning Journey programme. You have represented yourself(and the girls of Panmure Bridge School, PBS) so well this holiday. Way to go!

    I'm really happy to read that you enjoyed the programme and that you learned so much about New Zealand. It really is a pretty amazing country that we live in. I hope that you get the chance to cycle the rail trail one day and go bungee jumping (if you want to)!

    See you at PBS early in Term 3 when I come to hand out the certificates and prizes.

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Talofa Lava Tiava
    Congratulations on completing the Winter Learning Journey Programme. You worked really hard and by the work you have published I think you might win one of the prizes Rachel brings to our school every year. Great work Tiava keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tiava
    It seems that you've learnt a lot about New Zealand during your trip. Would you do it all over again?
    Great work

    ReplyDelete