Pages

Friday 7 July 2017

Term 2 Reflection


Term 2 Reflection


I have learnt a lot from term 2. I have really enjoyed learning about different areas. I really enjoy solving hard problems in maths because it is testing my prior knowledge skills. In writing I have learned to use more interesting words and how to express my creativity in a more interesting way. I have accomplished a lot in term 2. I learned how to solve problems using different strategies and how to summaries a story. In term 2 I have learned how to work as a team and have a learning conversation. Camp was a very fun trip. I had fun with all my friends and accomplished some of my goals. I have learned a lot about how to keep our environment clean and how to reduce our plastic. From doing a lot of research about plastic I now know that it is not only damaging our environment but it is also hurting animals. In term 2 I have learned a lot more about things I didn't know about like affects of plastic, water pollution and how to dance. I have had a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment