Pages

Thursday 20 October 2016

Strategy Placemat

L.I - To comprehend word problems
L.I - to chose ''the best'' strategy to solve the problem
Today for maths I had to chose two maths problems from a variety of problems. Once I have chosen my two maths problems I had to found out what the problem is asking me to do addition, subtraction, multiplication or division. Then I would have to write down my two different strategies I used to solve the problem. Once I was finished someone will check my work and write what they think about it in the check and Reflection box. I learnt how to use multiple strategies to solve one equation, but I also found it hard to pick a strategy to solve the problem.

1 comment:

  1. Good use of the strategy place mat and the strategies we have covered. Hopefully the question owners will pop on and comment. Remind them to do so if you need to.

    ReplyDelete