Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2016

Battle Sheets

L.I - to investigate coordinates
Today for maths I had to play a game of battle sheets with my classmate Mataio. The way to play this game is you have to have two players. You both have a Aircraft Carrier, Battle Ship, Cruiser, Destroyer and Frigate. You both have to place those ships anywhere in the top left box. Then under the box you have to enter  x of where you think their ship is. You keep going until one of you get all five of the opponents ships. As you can see in this game I won and Mataio had lost. The difference between me and Mataio is that I spread my ships out and Mataio didn't. This game make use strategy and your coordinates skills and is a very fun and brilliant game and that's why I recommended this game for you.

Battle Sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment