Pages

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Morning Routine

  1. Shower
  2. Eat breakfast
  3. Leave
Morning Routine


Every morning I repeat my morning routine. During the school week my morning routine
stays the same. I get out of bed take a shower, eat breakfast and leave.
As much as I want to I don’t take long showers because I have to get to school on time.


Every morning I get out of bed and the first thing I do is take a warm shower.
I have a five minute shower so I won’t be late for school. After my shower I get into
my uniform and put on my badges. After that I go to the kitchen for my breakfast.


When I get to the kitchen my breakfast will already be prepared.
For breakfast I usually have two pieces of toast or a bowl of cereal.
With my breakfast I enjoy a nice hot cup of tea. After my breakfast
I brush my teeth, then make my lunch.


For my lunch I try to keep it simple.
I usually just have a bag of chips, a muesli bar, mandarin and Le Snak.
I always try to have a piece of fruit in my lunch. After I have finished
packing my lunch I leave for school.

When it is pouring rain I get a ride from my mom but If it is sunny I just walk to school.
I enjoy walking to school because walking helps your body to be more healthier.
I always walk the same way to and from school with my little sister.
The morning routine is always the same and it is repeated from Monday to Friday.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today for writing we were working on writing an explanation. I choose to write about my morning routine. After writing my explanation I had a classmate proof read it. I also made sure to DRAFT my work to make sure it had language features and made sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment