Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Art Work

Reflecting on my Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein themed portrait

Your Photograph goes here

JPEG Image

1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein themed portrait? why / why not?
I loved my art and I had felt like I had a twin.




2. What did you find easy when you created your Pop Art portrait?
Spacing out the dots




3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background, dotting your
areas, colouring block areas and lettering.
I found dying my face hard cause the dye would spread




4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your Pop Art portrait?
The line paper helped me with my pop art




5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills, dotting your paper, colouring in block areas, lettering.
Dye inside the lines more carefully



6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol  and Roy Lichtenstein themed art work?
I kept going outside the lines


No comments:

Post a Comment