Pages

Saturday 16 April 2016

Holiday Reading Make a Recommendation

Who would you recommend this book to and why?  Write out who you would recommend this book to and give 3 reasons why you think they would like the book.
Post it onto your blog with a comment that tells you:
- Title - Smile
- Author - Raina Telgemeier
- Type of Book - Graphic Novel
- I would recommend this book to... - I would recommend this book to Ofa.

1. He loves comic books
2. He likes comedy
3. He likes interesting stories

4 comments:

  1. Hello Tiava, I agree with you recommending this book to Ofa. I like how you kept your reasons why short and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Tiava
    Nice that you read this book to my brother I like how you kept your reasons short and simple.
    Keep up the good work.

    From Gozan

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Tiava
    Nice that you read this book to my brother I like how you kept your reasons short and simple.
    Keep up the good work.

    From Gozan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tiava I like how you have recommended this book to someone and have given three reasons why. Keep up the great work Tiava.

    ReplyDelete