Pages

Monday 7 November 2016

How many times a side is rolled on a 6 sided dice


L.I - to accurately interpret data
Today for maths I had to roll a dice and write down the number and how many times it was rolled by using a tally chart. My MUST DO for maths was to create a bar graph on anything I wanted. I had chosen the dice game. I had rolled a 6 sided dice 40 times and recorded the data on a google spreadsheet. In this image you can see on the X axis that I had numbered it 1 to 6 because that was all the numbers on the dice. On the Y axis I had numbered it to my highest number. From my data I had found out that 3 & 4 were rolled the most times and 1 & 2 were rolled the least amount of times. My highest number was 9 and my lowest number was 4. I found it hard to keep track of the 40 numbers on a spreadsheet.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Tiava, you have included all the things a graph needs to help us interpret the data. Remember to include the mean, median and mode next time.

    ReplyDelete