Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Archery - Recount

Archery



I was melting in the sun as we walked to the archery set up. The rocks from the pathway were slippery making it harder to walk. We finally got there and everybody was excited and ready to shoot some arrows.

JR the instructor gave us a lesson on how to hold a bow and how to shoot it. After that the first group of people went up and grabbed a bow including me.

I stretched the string and let go feeling confident but unfortunately it went shooting for the ground. I hoped that the next arrow will hit the board. I pulled back with my right eye open looking straight at the board. Then I shot, it went straight for the board and hit it. I was full of excitement but kept calm on the outside. 


1 comment:

  1. You have painted a clear picture with your words Tiava. I can just imagine you being excited on the inside and really calm on the outside. I'm glad you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete