Pages

Friday 10 March 2017

Woodwork

Woodwork



Today for woodwork I finished my sketch of the house design. Now I was onto marking and measuring my piece of wood. The first measurement I made was marking how long I wanted the piece to be. Then I used the squared ruler to make my straight line across and down the sides of my piece of wood. The line would show you were I need to cut. I used the clamp to hold down my board, and put my piece of wood on top. I grabbed a saw and started to cut. Once I was finished I would put my name on both of the pieces of wood. Once I had my two pieces I had to start marking my joint on the long piece of wood. I measured how far in my joint needed to be. I finished marking the top and needed to do the half way line on the sides. I used a point measurement and marked a deep line for the halfway line. This is for the chisel to chisel the piece out.

No comments:

Post a Comment