Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Rewindable


Oh how it feels to reminiscence the good days, well that's for the 1970's kids. We took a dance through the decades and Zoe our dance instructor choose three different hits we will dance to. We were split into three different groups for the three different songs. The songs were I see red, Footloose and staying alive. Today I learned something called rewindable learning. Rewindable learning is when you can go back and fix your mistake. My group and I were practicing our dance to I see red. I think we need to work on being in time.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great example of rewindable learning Tiava. Rewindable learning lets you go back and have another look at the learning so that you can make a stronger connection. Working together on the timing was one way you did this today. Your group cooperated really well and you all paid attention to what you needed to work on. Well done!

    ReplyDelete