Pages

Monday 25 September 2017

Cross Country

All week my classroom and I have been preparing for cross country. Cross country is a running sport where people run a course that has been set for them. While training I learned to paste myself and always stretch before racing so it prevents you from injury. Stretching helps you to loosen your muscle and help increase blood flow. On Wednesday we had our cross country at Dunkirk. We ran in order of our year group. There were the boys year group and the girls year group. I'm a year seven girl so had to run five laps around the course. While running I always remembered to paste myself. Although I was tired I still kept running until I reached the finish line. In the race I placed 1st in my group. I was very proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment