Pages

Thursday 7 September 2017

Tamaki Collage Overdrive

The Tamaki Collage Overdrive is a website that has a range of books you can read. If you like listening to books you can also select a book from the audio books section. They also have different kinds of books that range from toddlers to adults. I decided I wanted to read the book Avenged. I found the cover very interesting and eye catching. This book was about girl who was a servant at the Great Manor house. Many had died at her hands and to stop her the servant tried to kill her, but in the end she failed and lost everything. I really recommend this website for people who love to read.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiava
    I have been reading the same book as you have and it's really interesting and full of surprises for me.

    ReplyDelete