Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2018

Setting Description - The Tunnel

The Tunnel

The fallen leaves filled the ground. The smell of damp trees filled
the air. Water ran off the leaves and splashed onto the wet dirt.
It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. A pathway ran across the
forest leading to a strange pitch black tunnel. All you could see was
a puddle at the entrance slowly creeping forward. As I walked into
the tunnel the air got cold and the smell was dreadful. With every
step the water got higher and higher. Then a light at the end of the
tunnel leisurely appeared. Once I got to the end the sun hit me like a
beam. I thought I was going to melt. I could finally catch a glimpse
of what was in front, and it was beautiful.

Today for writing our focus was a setting description. We were given a picture to base our writing off of. We used 5-7-10 to help us do our writing. I used lots of different language features to make my writing more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment