Pages

Thursday 14 December 2017

The Next Foundation

The Next Foundation

Yesterday, Panmure Bridge School had some very special guests from Manaiakalani. There was the Woolf Fisher Research Center and the NEXT Foundation. They came to talk about the launch of the Summer Learning Journey 2017/2018. There were very important people at our assembly: the Board of Trustees, Mr Burt, Mr Sneddon, Mrs Pritchard and Rachel the founder of the learning journey program. At the assembly were shown the video that promoted the launch. Many students from LS2 starred in the movie. The NEXT foundation is a generous charity that funds programs like the learning journey. I have participated in the learning journey for two years and I really enjoy the interesting ways we learn about New Zealand.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiava,
    My name is Patricia Santos and I will be blogging with you for the Summer Learning Journey. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed to participate in the program. I can't wait to see your posts about the activities.

    Kia Kaha,

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete