Pages

Thursday 21 December 2017

Week 1 - Day 3 - Activity 1

In this activity I talk about having nine siblings. I explain how I would feel and if I would want to be in such be family. In my opinion I would love to be in such a big family because of the love and the support I would get. Always having someone by your side between the happy and rough times would be great. Although there would be a lot of fighting and arguing we would help each other through thick and thin.
Image result for siblings clipart

4 comments:

  1. Aloha Tiava
    My name is Sarah and I go to Glen Innes School
    What a wonderful opinion you have posed. I love how you added that picture of those 2 boys fighting. I assume that, this photo is what you are afraid off if you are in a big family.
    Is family important to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiava,
    I really liked how you wrote this post. I enjoyed the fact that you used a funny image to support your written and also that you mentioned the pros and cons on having a big family. Your clear state your position and explained why. I am with you on this one, as despite the challenges, I would love to have a big family too!
    Awesome job here!
    Kia Kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tiava,
    I can agree about that being a good thing about having a big family, if something sad happens there will always be a lot of shoulders to cry on or people there to support you when something amazing happens.

    Great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tiava
    Good job on finishing this summer learning journey activity. I totally agree with you - being with that many siblings will definitely result in some fights or rivalries. Your siblings might also be really noisy or annoying. Keep up the awesome work Tiava.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete