Pages

Monday 25 December 2017

Week 1 - Day 5 - Bonus Activity

In this activity I learned about the commonwealth games. One of the famous people in the commonwealth games were Bill Kini. He was known for winning a gold medal in boxing and also playing rugby in Otahuhu. I imagined that I got the chance to interview Bill Kini. I would ask him four questions about his time in the 1996 commonwealth games.
Image result for bill kini
  1. How did you feel when you won the gold medal for boxing?
  2. How did you feel when you where inducted in the New Zealand Maori Sports Hall of Fame?
  3. What made you continue boxing?
  4. Who/What inspired you to start boxing?

3 comments:

  1. Hey there Tiava, great job with this activity. My name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey programme. It's great to see you working hard in your holidays and blogging often.

    I really like the four questions you have written here to interview Bill Kini. I especially like the first and last questions. The first is great because it encourages him to talk about his emotions. The last is also good because you never quite know what he might say. His answer could be very interesting!

    Great job and keep up the fantastic blogging.

    Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiava,
    I especially like the last question you wrote because most people have someone to dedicate their success to, whether it be a star of the sport they participate in, a supportive family member, or a trainer/teacher.

    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tiava
    Well done on finishing this summer learning journey activity. The questions that you would ask Bill Kini are great. If I was awarded a gold medal or inducted into the New Zealand Maori sports of hall of fame I would be very proud of myself. Keep up the awesome work Tiava.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete